How to Stay Safe over Labor Day Weekend
Labor Day is a holiday that honors the American labor movement and the contributions of workers to the well-being of our country. The three-day weekend was first recognized as a federal holiday in 1894 and continues a tradition of celebrations marking the unofficial end of Summer.
With Labor Day Weekend just around the corner, our team at Sam & Ash Injury Law wants you and your loved ones to celebrate safely. Whether you’re taking a road trip or hosting a barbecue, we’ve got some simple Labor Day safety tips to prevent accidents from occurring.
Driving Safety Tips:
- Plan routes ahead of time
- Always wear a seatbelt
- Don’t drink and drive
- Call 911 if you see an impaired driver on the road
Boating Safety Tips:
- Don’t operate a boat under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Wear a life jacket
- Always have a first aid kit available
- Be aware of your surroundings
Grill Safety Tips:
- Check for leaks, holes, or cracks on grill hose before use
- Never grill inside your home or garage
- Keep children away from hot grills
- Remember to properly shut off your grill and propane tank after you’re done
Contact Sam & Ash If You Suffer an Injury
Suffering injuries in a Labor Day accident is something no one wants to face. However, accidents are unpredictable. That is why it’s important to know what steps to take after your personal injury accident.
At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we understand the frustrations you may have pursuing an injury claim. Our team is here to help you find the right answers to move forward. Contact us for a free case evaluation at 1 (800) 304–2000. There are absolutely no obligations, so don’t hesitate to call us for answers or a second opinion. Our team is ready to give you the advice you need 24 hours a day — even on holiday weekends.