Motorcycle riding is a popular form of recreation and transportation in Nevada, with many motorcycle routes around Las Vegas. Unfortunately, with Las Vegas’s mix of resident and tourist traffic, motorcycle accidents occur frequently. Inattention and carelessness on the part of automobile drivers cause many motorcycle accidents in Las Vegas.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle crash and someone else was at fault, you need the guidance of a knowledgeable Las Vegas personal injury attorney. At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we believe that you deserve What’s Right. That means a motorcycle accident lawyer focused on standing up to insurers who try to blame the biker. We are intent on getting you the money you need to move on with your life. We can investigate the accident, file your claim, and seek to negotiate a settlement on your behalf while keeping you well-informed of our progress on your behalf.
Contact us today for a free case review to discuss your legal options.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Some common types of driver negligence that contribute to motorcycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving: Automobile drivers who aren’t paying attention to the road are likelier to overlook motorcycles because of their smaller size.
- Failing to yield the right of way: When a motorist doesn’t see a motorcyclist, the motorist may fail to the right of way as required and cause a preventable collision.
- Speeding: Speeding is a leading cause of motorcycle accidents. A speeding driver has less time to recognize and react to a traffic hazard.
- Reckless driving: Common reckless driving behaviors resulting in motorcycle accidents include vehicles weaving in and out of traffic, driving too fast for traffic conditions, or changing lanes without signaling.
- Alcohol and drugs: Alcohol, recreational drugs, and certain legal drugs can impair drivers’ judgment, critical thinking, and reaction time, increasing the chances of a motorcycle accident.
Bad weather and poor road conditions also contribute to motorcycle accidents. Potholes, cracked pavement, worn lane markings, and missing traffic signals are examples of dangerous road conditions.
A Motorcycle Accident Attorney Will Guide You Through the Legal Process
If you get hurt in a Las Vegas motorcycle accident caused by another driver, the process of seeking compensation might seem daunting. But you don’t have to take on the legal system alone. When you hire a lawyer to handle your motorcycle accident, you’ll have an experienced advocate to guide you through the claims process every step of the way.
Our injury attorneys at Sam & Ash Injury Law know the state and local laws that apply to motorcycle accidents. We can provide sound advice and direction as your case develops. We will communicate with the insurers on your behalf, handle the paperwork, and represent you in court when necessary.
An Attorney Will Help You Seek Compensation
After a Las Vegas motorcycle accident injury, the law allows you to seek compensation from the at-fault party by filing a personal injury claim. Having an experienced motorcycle accident attorney on your side increases your chances of recovering fair compensation.
Our experienced legal team will investigate the details of your crash, determine who was at fault, and deal with the insurance companies to advance your claim. We will calculate the full extent of your losses, estimate any future losses you might incur due to the accident, and keep the pressure on the insurance company. As a former insurance defense lawyer, attorney Ash Watkins knows how insurers approach claims, and she uses that knowledge to help her clients at Sam & Ash. Experienced lawyers can negotiate a far better settlement than you can on your own.
An Attorney Will Demand Fair Compensation
A qualified Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney is essential when negotiating a motorcycle accident settlement. Insurance companies commonly try to save money by offering lowball settlements that do not account for the losses and suffering you have experienced.
An insurance adjuster might try to justify their settlement offer by refusing to link certain losses to the accident, accusing you of causing the motorcycle accident. However, an experienced motorcycle accident attorney can push back against insurance company tactics and demand a just settlement covering all your losses.
Why Should You Hire Sam & Ash Injury Law for Your Motorcycle Accident?
If you suffer injuries in a Las Vegas motorcycle accident caused by another driver, you need an experienced attorney who knows Nevada’s laws and traffic regulations. You need help from Sam & Ash Injury Law. Here are a few reasons why you should turn to Sam & Ash for your motorcycle accident case:
- Experience: The attorneys at Sam & Ash have years of experience and a track record of success, with millions of dollars secured for deserving clients like you.
- Comprehensive representation: From your initial consultation through the end of your case, we work hard to protect your rights and achieve the best possible outcome, no matter how complex or unusual your case might be.
- Negotiation skills: When pursuing a fair settlement, we will use the negotiating skills we have honed over the years to demand a favorable payout.
- Personalized service: Our injury lawyers take pride in offering personalized legal services to each client. We take the time to understand your unique situation and give you the straightforward guidance you need.
- Compassionate help: The attorneys at Sam & Ash are committed to providing compassionate and caring representation to all clients. We understand that the aftermath of a motorcycle accident is often difficult. However, we’ll do what we can to make the process proceed as smoothly as possible.
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
If you were in a motorcycle accident in Las Vegas, you should contact a knowledgeable motorcycle accident lawyer right away. At Sam & Ash Injury Law, our experienced Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys are here to protect your interests and help you seek maximum compensation. Contact us today to get a quick, pressure-free case review. Our attorneys are available to help 24/7.