Las Vegas is a busy city that relies on buses. City buses, school buses, tour buses, and other similar vehicles transport people around Las Vegas every day. These large vehicles are usually a safe and reliable transportation option. However, a collision involving a bus can result in severe injuries to many people. Passengers, other motorists, pedestrians, and cyclists are all at risk of catastrophic or fatal injuries when bus drivers, carriers, maintenance companies, or other entities act negligently.
At Sam & Ash, LLP, our skilled Las Vegas bus accident lawyers have the experience and the resources to take on these tough cases. We will work quickly to identify who was responsible for your crash and what sources of compensation are available. When you trust our law firm to take on your case, we handle all the details from start to finish, taking the pressure off you.
For a free case review, get in touch with Sam & Ash, LLP by calling us today or reaching out to us online. We are here 24/7 to answer your questions, protect your rights, and do What’s Right for you.
Why Bus Accident Claims Are More Complicated
Bus accidents can be complicated because of the weight and power of the bus itself. A bus accident claim can become more complicated due to:
- More serious injuries. Bus accidents can lead to devastating injuries for everyone involved. Passengers, pedestrians, and others on the road may face life-threatening injuries after even a low-speed accident.
- More people involved. Unlike many car accidents, bus accidents are rarely limited to a few people. Dozens of people may be injured in a bus accident, and one crash may result in dozens of bus accident lawsuits.
- Multiple vehicles involved. When a bus accident happens, it’s rare that only one other vehicle is damaged or destroyed. Because of buses’ size and power, they can impact and push multiple cars, leading to a multi-car accident.
- More potentially liable parties. Drivers, bus owners, bus operators, and many others may share in liability after an accident.
- Complexities with insurance. When a bus is involved in an accident, multiple insurance policies could be involved. Each insurance company will try to protect their bottom line and avoid liability for the accident. A Las Vegas bus accident lawyer at Sam & Ash, LLP can stand up to these insurance companies and work to get you the best compensation possible.
- Special laws and regulations. When it comes to buses, many different regulations can come into play, depending on what the bus is used for. For example, a school bus accident in Las Vegas may be affected by significantly different regulations than an RTC bus accident. You need a lawyer who has deep knowledge of bussing industry regulations.