Are you eager to grow in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and strong communication skills to join our team!
An individual that will thrive in this environment is willing to help out wherever it is needed, is seeking and capable of professional growth, can handle stress with ease, and can manage multiple tasks/requests.
– Answer calls and direct them to the appropriate staff member
– Sort and handle mail
– Successful at working both independently and with a team
– Sort and save documents
– Review and sort incoming faxes
– Data entry and completion of documents with extreme attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Have strong attention to detail
– Can work easily on Apple computers
– Positive attitude
Please respond with your resume and answers to the following questions:
1) What is your favorite free-time thing to do?
2) What is your favorite thing to cook?
Associate Degree preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, reach with hands, and arms and to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance