Have you been injured in a rideshare accident in Las Vegas? Was someone else to blame? Then you should not be left to cover the costs of your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and other losses. An experienced rideshare accident attorney can help you pursue the money you need from those legally responsible for the accident.
At Sam & Ash Injury Law, our attorneys understand the disruption a traffic accident can cause. Rideshare accidents are more complicated than typical auto accidents. Our attorneys know the specific laws and insurance regulations that apply to rideshare vehicles and rideshare companies. Let us help you evaluate your legal options after a rideshare accident in Las Vegas. You deserve What’s Right, and we want to help you demand it.
Our committed attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for injured people. They have received numerous awards for our legal services, including recognition from Super Lawyers, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and the Nevada Justice Association. We offer free consultations and don’t charge any legal fee unless we are successful in helping you receive a settlement or court award. Call or text us today to speak with our Las Vegas rideshare accident lawyers about your rideshare accident.
Why Choose Our Rideshare Accident Lawyers?
If you’ve been hurt in a rideshare accident, you need a lawyer with experience in the complexities of rideshare accident claims. Our Las Vegas rideshare accident lawyers offer the following:
- Knowledge – With a former insurance company defense lawyer on our legal team, we know how insurers approach claims and the tactics they use to deny people fair compensation after an accident.
- Experience – Our attorneys have handled rideshare accident cases and have a track record of success in these cases. Our experience gives us an edge when pursuing maximum compensation.
- Proven results – Our firm has recovered over $400 million in settlements and court awards for injured people like you. We will fight for the fair compensation you deserve.
- Aggressive advocacy – Some personal injury firms want you to settle your case as fast as possible, so they can collect their fee and move on. We believe that approach leads to poor results and dissatisfied clients. Our Las Vegas rideshare accident attorneys will fight for every dollar you’re owed. If the insurance companies refuse to agree to a fair settlement, we’re prepared to take the case to trial to get you just compensation for your injuries.
- Cutting-edge solutions – We embrace technology at our firm because we believe it makes us better advocates for our clients. One of our law partners co-founded CASEpeer, a leading case management system used by personal injury firms nationwide. Using cutting-edge technology allows us to spend less time on administrative tasks and more on helping clients.
We want to hear if you or a loved one has been injured in a rideshare accident. Contact Sam & Ash Injury Law today to speak with a compassionate Uber and Lyft accident attorney for free.