2.10.23 Kansas City Burnt Ends vs. Philadelphia Eagles Cheesesteaks
On Today’s Menu:
- If Americans were a flavor, what would it be? Ash – ranch. John – ketchup and/or the smell of frying bacon. Sam – BBQ.
- Oscar Mayer Weinermobile
- Food halls vs. food courts
- John’s expert opinion on the BEST restaurant in Vegas
- Yuengling beer
- John LOVES Hotdog on a Stick (the uniforms)
- Chicken parm lovers? Screw that noise
- The Las Vegas Strip is shtupping tourists where the sun don’t shine
- John loves Canada, and Sam loves ketchup on steak… you can’t win ‘em all
- Nusr-Et Las Vegas (go for lunch) – is the burger really that good?
- PRIME Steakhouse in Bellagio
- Balla Italian Soul Restaurant at SAHARA
- Raku Las Vegas – is it the best restaurant in town?
- Yu-Or-Mi Sushi Bar in the Arts District – a great neighborhood sushi spot. Also a pretty decent happy hour!
- Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA
Las Vegas Headlines:
- Jamón Jamón Tapas moving? John will get the dirt.
- Aureole Las Vegas is out, and Voltaggio Brothers are in. Read more via Vegas Eater.
- Two Vegas pizza joints make Yelp’s top 100 pizza spots list. Manizza’s Pizza ranked 37, while Pizza by Biaggio in Henderson finished at 98… never heard of ‘em.
- Le Cirque at Bellagio – why is it more expensive than Le Bernardin in NYC?
- Arts District favorites Vesta Coffee Roasters and Yu-Or-Mi Sushi Bar headed to the newest food hall. Even Vetri Cucina is sending a spin-off.
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to email@example.com.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.