2.17.23 A Short, but Meaty Episode
On Today’s Menu:
- John’s new blog breakdown THE List — February 2023
- Burger talk that’ll get your appetite worked up
- Default hole in-the-walls
- Classic burger throwdown
- Yelp bullsh*t
- Sam joins John in the grumpy old guy category while Ash remains the emotional support millennial
- Cheeseburgers with a bottle of b*tchin’ red wine
- Should In-N-Out be BYOB?
- The two BEST burger spots in all the land
- Where John Curtas & Associates would go for their last burger before their execution
- Tips on how to prepare your burger meat
- Backyard BBQ burger bun preferences
Burger Categories & Spots Mentioned:
- Fast food:
- Small casual one-offs:
- Fancy-ish expensive:
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar
- Oscar’s Steakhouse (burger off against Bavette’s?)
- Delilah Lounge & Fine Dining
- The Capital Grille
- La Cave Bar & Restaurant– go for the sliders
- CUT, by Wolfgang Puck– also, go for the sliders
- Honorable mentions:
- Nusr-Et by Salt Bae- burgers with beefy intensity that will have your eyes rolling back in your head
- Those Guys Pies– best cheesesteak
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to email@example.com.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.