2.3.23 Tyrannical Tipping
On Today’s Menu:
- Hail, Britannia! Part Two
- Who’s more hip — John or Ash?
- Is it time we all stop tipping? Hint: yes.
- The murky, salty mystery of Worcestershire Sauce
- Sam, the Grey Poupon man
- Korean food is having a moment in Las Vegas
- Sam’s kimchi journey
- “Premium” all you can eat is an oxymoron
- Espresso martinis are the caviar of the booze world
- Valentine’s Day Pro-tips:
- Don’t go out
- If you do go out, go to Marché Bacchus or Vetri Cucina
- Best place to break up with someone: Superfrico
- To all women planning to break up with someone: do it at a steakhouse
- Mariscos El Frescos – great Mexican seafood… GO
- Vesta Coffee Roasters, hipsters, and dogs
- Sen of Japan
- Jong Ro Chicken – fast-casual alternative to Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Napal Baji BBQ
- Mr. BBQ Las Vegas– premium all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ
- Main St Provisions – get their short rib
- Vetri Cucina – the most romantic restaurant in town
- Cipriani Las Vegas
Las Vegas Headlines:
- Peppermill Las Vegas- closed Feb 5-8 because of deep clean up post-50th birthday celebrations
- Summerlin is getting their third Randy’s Donuts
- Chef Bradley Ogden is taking over Marché Bacchus
- LAGO by Julian Serrano
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to email@example.com.