3.10.23 Calling All Sushi Bros
On Today’s Menu:
- Make sure you check out THE List — February 2023
- Guy Savoy loses a Michelin Star
- Do Michelin Stars mean anything anymore?
- Is Rosa Ristorante struggling?
- Chef Martin Yan coming to the Vegas Strip with M.Y. Asia
- How John Curtas got laid-off (fired?) from NPR
- Former Harvest chef Roy Ellamar opening up in Summerlin
- Carson City considering new rules for street vendors
- Wakuda’s private omakase bar
- The secondary reservation market
- The new trend of restaurant memberships
- Ash needs Cuban food recommendations
- Follow @staytunedburgers on IG
- The Yukon Pizza smash burger
- Hard Hat Lounge
- Half Bird Chicken & Beer
- The burger at Soulbelly BBQ
- Main St. Provisions
- Fish and Chips at 7th and Carson
- Braeswood BBQ
- We’ve got some issues with the Fish & Chips list from Eater Vegas
- Excellent tacos from Hola Mexican Cocina + Cantina
- Good Pie
- Adventurous eats at Sea Salt Live Sashimi
- Sam finally goes to Jamon Jamon and returns with rave reviews
- Sen of Japan
- Sushi Bro Sam goes to Kaeseki Senga
- The importance of rice in sushi
- Pet peeves
- Breakfast places need more than one kind of hot sauce
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to email@example.com.