3.24.23 F*ck “Foodies”
On Today’s Menu:
- Ash & the Bloviating Barrister had a rough night… gets a little wild
- Petition for the Food Gal to be our on-site fact checker
- Jack in the Box stole our song
- A quick wine detour (go to jamessuckling.com if you want to learn about wine from the best)
- Learn how to walk into a restaurant from the expert himself (read more on eatinglv.com)
- Hint: hold your head high, be polite, and be nice even if the hostess stand has a higher IQ than the hostess
- Celebrity chef brand whoring at its finest
- Girl Scouts Samoas cookies = Oreo cookies
- Ash’s Oreo’s pro tip: pour your milk in a frozen glass for the ultimate dunking experience
- NEW “I Can’t Wait to Go Back There” restaurant
- Beef jerky & gas station beef
Food News You Can Use:
- The Mirage converting to the Hard Rock Hotel? Snoozeville.
- Rosa Ristorante on the ropes? Or are we just seeing signals of it being a passion project and not a money maker by the chef going to work with Brisson at Brezza?
- Letty’s De Leticia’s Cocina Deserving of Triple D
- Report Back: Martin Yang’s M.Y. Asia at Horseshoe Casino & Hotel fka Bally’s
- Anima by EDO (INCREDIBLE food)
- Naxos Taverna at Red Rock Casino (best seafood John’s seen off the strip EVER in the history of Las Vegas)
- LAMOON (good pedigree)
Pet Peeves of the Week:
- Ash (they’re always hyper-specific, obviously): Don’t give her a slice of lemon give her a wedge. Changing up a staple menu item without letting her know
- John (tries to keep it under control): “Foodies” are nothing more than narrow-minded little schlubs.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show, & make sure you leave us a 5-star review.
Visit us at Eating Las Vegas & Sam & Ash Injury Law.
TWITTER: @EatTalkRepeat, @EatingLasVegas, @WhatsRightSam, & @AshTheAttorney
INSTAGRAM: @EatTalkRepeatLV, @JohnCurtas, @WhatsRightSam, & @AshTheAttorney