8.11.23 Things That Make Us Lose Our Appetites: Cargo Shorts
On Today’s Menu:
- Formative hot dogs & a heated French fry debate
- All the things we love to hate during the worst month of the year
- Who doesn’t love a good summer chili dog?
- The art of a good burger
- Our official PSA to grown men
Food News You Can Use:
- Lawsuit attempts to stop hot LA eatery from opening at Fountainbleu
- Mexican restaurant, Leoncito, going into Red Rock this October
- Hard Hat Lounge is returning to business by the end of September
- Meatball Hero serves freshly made Italian-inspired sandwiches from a renovated 1954 Silverdome trailer
- Some regional chains are moving in like Bojangles, Whataburger, & Zippy’s
- Nevada Brew Works is ending its ½ off burger Wednesday special
- Balla’s half-priced steak verdict
Recent Ventures/Spots Mentioned:
- Marche Bacchus
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar
- A Restaurant in Newport Beach
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
- 00 Pie & Pub (pro tip: make a reservation)
- Taqueria Los Catrines
- 7th & Carson Downtown Kitchen & Bar
- Rincon de Buenos Aires
- Braeswood Barbecue
- ONE Steakhouse
- SoulBelly BBQ
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to email@example.com.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.