8.4.23 Give Us Convenience Or Give Us Death
Food News You Can Use:
- Summertime Blues – Top 10 Things We Love to Hate on eatinglv.com (aka John’s shit list)
- Arts District spots like Vesta Coffee Roasters and Yu-Or-Mi Sushi Bar are expanding to southwest Las Vegas
- Durango Casino & Resort is set to open on November 20th
- Michael Mina is opening a spot at Mandalay Bay
- The titty tax at Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club
- Taste of Asia in Las Vegas at Suncoast Hotel and Casino
- IZAKAYA GO
- Daeho Kalbijjim Las Vegas
- Hot Chicken Sandwich at 1228 Main (pls sponsor us)
- Edo Gastro Tapas & Wine
- Ocean Prime Las Vegas
- Delilah Lounge & Fine Dining’s Beef Wellington
- B.S. Taqueria at The Sundry
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to email@example.com.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.