9.1.23 The Best Restaurants With the Worst Names
On Today’s Menu:
- John Curtas shamelessly plugs his Best New Restaurants of 2023
- The ketchup on steak debate rages on
- Aged fish
- John’s pet peeve: restaurant names that try too hard to be cool
Recent Ventures/Spots Mentioned:
- Sam’s so-so review of 138 Craft Chophouse in Henderson challenged by John and Ash
- Is Aroma Latin American Cocina Ash’s new favorite spot
- Milano Restaurant & Bar
- John reviews Limoncello Fresh Italian Kitchen on West Sahara
- Coffee Cup in Boulder City
- New Asian BBQ is the place for dim sum
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to email@example.com.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.