9.15.23 Don’t Trust the Michelin Guide, Trust Eat. Talk. Repeat.
On Today’s Menu:
- John surprises Sam and Ash with a John Curtas mask?
- Does THE John Curtas actually pay for his meals?
- Twitter trolls
- John’s Michelin star list & top three delis
- CUT’s $65 burger… was it worth it?
- Ash’s 4-day food fast
Food News You Can Use:
- NY Times article, Michelin’s Coveted Stars Can Come With Some Costs, by Julia Moscan
- Chef Patrick Munster’s leaving Main St Provisions for the new steakhouse in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau’s dropping their restaurant list next Monday
Recent Ventures/Spots Mentioned:
- Weiss Restaurant Deli Bakery (the best old-time Jewish deli in town)
- Life’s A Bagel
- Siegel’s Bagelmania
- New York Bagel N Bakery
- Saginaw’s Delicatessen Sandwiches
- Miznon | Israeli Street Food (Veggie centric, Mediterranean cuisine)
- HaSalon Las Vegas – New Mediterranean Dining Vegas
- Win Kee HK BBQ & Noodle
- 00 Pie & Pub
- Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana
- Yukon Pizza
- Good Pie
- 1228 Main Las Vegas
- Joël Robuchon
- Restaurant Guy Savoy
- é by José Andrés
- Bazaar Meat By José Andrés
- Anima by EDO
- Le Cirque
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to email@example.com.