Traveling Taste Buds…
On Today’s Menu:
- Eating New Orleans departs to go to the drunkest town in America
- Rundown of John’s new article, Hail, Britannia! Part One: his Christmas English adventures, underrated British foods, & eating destinations
- Urine-soaked lamb kidneys will put some hair on your chest
- Tips that’ll give you a leg up with all the gourmands
- New Year’s Resolutions Updates:
- John- Asian January failed miserably
- Ash- incredibly hard, but going strong
- Ash = drunken sloth… but knows how to have fun!
- Our thoughts on Dominique Crenn pulling out of Vegas food hall plans
- 13 foods either everyone loves or hates
- Why food allergies are for weenies
- What the f*ck is up with cupcakes? They’re nothing burgers.
- Bacon is a kitchen bully
- Oscar’s Dinner Series at the Plaza
- Monzù – Italian Oven + Bar
- Sparrow + Wolf (their dips will knock your socks off)
- San Marzano press event in Eataly Las Vegas for tomatoes
- YEN Viet Kitchen
- Chengdu Taste (pro tip: bring your own napkins & Kleenex)
- ShangHai Taste
- Weera Thai
- Mg Patisserie and Cafe
- Lotus of Siam
- The Noodle Den – SAHARA Las Vegas & Sam the Noodle Man
- Mariscos El Frescos Mexican Seafood
John’s New Orleans Itinerary:
- Antoine’s Restaurant
- Arnaud’s French 75 Bar
- The Sazerac Restaurant at The Roosevelt New Orleans
- The Carousel Bar & Lounge in the Hotel Monteleone
- Brennan’s Restaurant
- Restaurant August by John Besh
Subscribe & Review:
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave us a review in the Apple podcasts or Spotify app.
If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover don’t forget to record us a quick voice memo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a transcription of this episode, send an email to email@example.com.