If you’ve been hurt in a car accident or have a question about an auto accident insurance claim, you can get some free legal advice before hiring a lawyer.
How can you take advantage of the free advice that attorneys Sam Mirejovsky and Ash Watkins from Sam & Ash, LLP — Official Attorneys of Kevin and Sluggo Show — share every Friday on the Kevin and Sluggo Show on 95.5 KLOS radio?
- Call 800-409-2000 to leave a message with your legal question on the Sam & Ash Hurt Line
- Tune into the Rock of Southern California—KLOS radio, Fridays at 3:24 PM to hear what Sam and Ash have to say.
Sam & Ash Hurtline
As experienced personal injury lawyers, the attorneys at Sam & Ash, LLP have helped thousands of injured people in Nevada and California move forward with their lives. The attorneys have dealt with all kinds of issues involving car accidents and other personal injury claims. Instead of paying an attorney to answer your legal question, make a call to the Sam & Ash Hurt Line and receive some free legal information.
There Are No Dumb Questions About Recovering from Car Crash Injuries
Car accidents are the basis of many personal injury claims in California and Nevada. There are a million questions that may arise after a serious car accident involving injuries and medical bills. When you are involved in an accident while out of state, that can add complications. Sometimes, you just need a little information to know where to start to get your life back on track.
The types of common legal questions involving car accidents that Sam & Ash may discuss include:
- Who is responsible for medical bills after a car crash?
- Can more than one driver be at fault in a car accident?
- What happens if you reside in California and are involved in a crash while visiting Las Vegas?
- What if the at-fault driver who hit you was driving without insurance?
- What if the at-fault driver didn’t have sufficient insurance to cover all your medical bills and losses?
- What happens when the other driver’s insurance denies your claim?
- How do you know if you have a valid auto accident lawsuit?
- Do insurance companies deny valid injury claims?
- Do you need to hire a lawyer if the insurance company has offered a settlement after a car crash?
- How do you know how much an injury claim is worth?
- The driver who ran into me is facing criminal charges of drunk driving. Do I need to file a separate civil lawsuit against the drunk driver?
- What if you are out of work after a car accident? How can you afford to hire an experienced attorney to handle an auto accident injury lawsuit?
- Do you need legal help to deal with claims involving damage to cars and car repairs?
If you have a valid personal injury accident claim, you should seek trusted legal guidance. You only have a certain amount of time to pursue an injury claim.
Leave a Question. We Answer on Air
With so many unanswered questions after a car crash, it’s understandable for an accident victim to feel overwhelmed and unsure where to turn for help. But it’s still important for you to understand the proper steps to take and to seek knowledgeable legal representation if needed.
Ask your question, regardless of how crazy it may seem. At Sam & Ash, our approach is that ther
e are no stupid questions when people are hurting and need help to recover from serious injuries. People who are injured due to others’ disregard for safety and have been done wrong deserve What’s Right. The attorneys are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of their clients.
Sam & Ash, LLP handles personal injury cases in Nevada and California. Sam and Ash are friendly and down-to-earth attorneys. They are approachable, easy to talk to, and enjoy interacting with people so don’t be shy about asking a question. They apply their knowledge and years of practicing law in California and Nevada to answer questions left on the Sam & Ash Hurt Line.
Do you have a question related to a car accident? Call 800-409-2000 and leave a message with your legal question on the Sam & Ash Hurt Line.
Turn on the radio and hear Sam & Ash answer legal questions each Friday afternoon during the Kevin & Sluggo Show on 95.5 KLOS. It costs nothing to get some legal information about your legal question. You will be glad you did.
About the Kevin & Sluggo Show
The Kevin & Sluggo Show airs live Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on KLOS. The show is co-hosted by veteran disc jockeys Kevin Ryder, an inductee of the National Association of Broadcasters and Radio Hal of Fame, and his longtime friend, Doug “Sluggo” Roberts. The always lively afternoon radio show features a mixture of rock music, talk, comedy, listener interaction, and artist and celebrity interviews.
Commercial radio station 95.5 KLOS is known as the Rock of Southern California. KLOS is an iconic Classic Rock radio station that has been filling the airwaves with rock and roll in the Greater Los Angeles area for more than 50 years. The station is owned by Meruelo Media. Sam & Ash are delighted to be fielding legal questions for the listeners of KLOS and the Kevin & Sluggo Show.
Give us a call any time at 800-409-2000 and leave a message with your legal question on the Sam & Ash Hurt Line.
Call Sam & Ash
If you have been seriously injured and need an injury attorney, you can secure qualified legal representation without any money upfront. At Sam & Ash, LLP, our attorneys never charge a legal fee unless we obtain money for the client. We don’t expect you to pay any out-of-pocket costs while we are pursuing your personal injury claim.
Each personal injury case has its own set of facts and our attorneys cannot promise a specific outcome to any case. But our attorneys work hard to do What’s Right for you. We only get paid if you get paid. Sam & Ash, LLP has recovered more than $400 million for our clients in Nevada and California. Let us review your injury and discuss how we may help you. Contact us!