Being injured in a bus accident is a traumatic experience that can leave you feeling uncertain and overwhelmed. At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we want to answer your questions and provide the guidance you need. Our seasoned bus crash lawyers stand up for people injured in bus accidents.
We fight tenaciously for our client’s rights and strive to recover full compensation for their bus accident-related losses. Bus accident cases can be complex. With Sam & Ash Injury Law handling your case, you can be confident that you have experienced attorneys on your side.
Contact us to discuss your questions and learn how we can help. Our goal is to do What’s Right for you.
What To Do After a Bus Accident
The aftermath of a bus accident can be disorienting. Taking the right steps can protect your rights to pursue a claim. Here’s what you should do:
- Seek prompt medical attention, even if you feel uninjured
- Follow the doctor’s orders and attend all follow-up appointments
- Take photos at the crash scene if you can do so safely
- Identify and get contact information of potential witnesses
- Keep a record of all accident-related expenses
- Refrain from discussing the bus accident details publicly or on social media
- Contact a trusted Newport Beach personal injury attorney for dependable advice
Types of Bus Accidents We Handle
Sam & Ash Injury Law handles a broad range of injury cases, including cases that involve the following:
- School bus accidents
- Public transit bus accidents
- Tour bus accidents
- Charter bus accidents
- Hotel shuttle bus accidents
- Coach or long-distance bus accidents
- Private minibus accidents
- Party bus accidents
- Trolley bus accidents
- Double-decker bus accidents
- Food truck accidents
- Recreational vehicle (RV) accidents
- Daycare transport bus accidents
- Paratransit bus accidents
- Articulated bus accidents
- High-occupancy vehicle (HOV) bus accidents
Why Trust Sam & Ash Injury Law With Your Bus Accident Case?
Why choose Sam & Ash Injury Law? We don’t just work for you, but we work with you. Attorneys Sam Mirejovsky and Ash Watkins believe in treating clients like family, putting your needs first. This has guided us toward a client-centric approach.
Here, you’re not just another case number. Your story, your pain, and your recovery matter to us. We deliver personalized legal services tailored to your unique needs and provide continuous support every step of the way. With us, you can expect to be on a first-name basis with your attorney from day one. We believe open communication is crucial to our success.
Our track record reflects our commitment to doing What’s Right for you. With more than $400 million recovered to date for accident victims across California and Nevada, our commitment to our clients guides every decision we make.
Our fee is contingent upon us winning your case. You get quality legal representation with no out-of-pocket costs.
Trust the team that cares about your recovery. Call us now to explore your options and get answers to your questions.