A pedestrian accident can leave you with serious injuries and overwhelming expenses. If a careless motorist is to blame for your accident, you shouldn’t be left to pay for that driver’s mistake. At Sam & Ash, LLP, our dedicated Las Vegas pedestrian accident lawyers can help you pursue compensation at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Our trusted attorneys have recovered more than $400 million for accident victims throughout Nevada. And we only get paid if we win for you.
Sam & Ash, LLP is committed to doing What’s Right for accident victims. Our pedestrian accident attorneys do everything possible to take the pressure off you. We handle all the details of your case so you can focus on your health.
For a free case review, call us today or reach out online. We are here 24/7 to answer your questions.
How Much Is My Pedestrian Accident Case Worth?
Even a minor impact in a pedestrian accident can lead to major injuries. Those injuries result in sky-high hospital bills, lost time from work, and other expenses you never planned for.
The at-fault party may owe you pedestrian accident compensation for:
- Past and future medical care. This could include emergency room visits, surgeries, diagnostic imaging tests, specialist visits, rehabilitation, medical equipment, and other costs related to your injuries.
- Lost wages. A pedestrian accident can prevent you from working and earning what you need to support yourself and your loved ones.
- Damage to your earning potential. Injuries can cost you your career, force you to take a lesser paying job, or even make working impossible.
- Pain and suffering you endure because of your injuries.
- Emotional distress such as depression, insomnia, and other issues.