We trust that products we buy will be safe to use as intended. Unfortunately, a defective product can easily cause us or those we love serious harm. When this happens, everyday people find themselves facing off against deep-pocketed manufacturers. If you find yourself in this position, you need a skilled Las Vegas product liability lawyer to fight for What’s Right for you.
From health care products and children’s toys to defective car parts and medical devices, the experienced lawyers of Sam & Ash, LLP have seen the devastating impact that a defective product can have on someone’s life. If you’ve been hurt, a call to us might be the most important step you take.
For a free case review, call us or contact us online today. We’re here 24/7 to answer your questions.
Common Types of Product Liability Cases We Handle
Any product could harbor a dangerous or even life-threatening defect. These defects can include problems that are inherent to a product’s design, issues during the manufacturing process, and inadequate instructions or warning labels.
At Sam & Ash, LLP, our Las Vegas product liability lawyers handle a broad range of cases involving:
- Medicines and pharmaceuticals
- Tires, seatbelts, and other auto parts
- Child products such as toys, car seats, and children’s furniture
- Medical devices including hip implants, hernia mesh, and others
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Household products such as cleaners and sprays
- Common tools used in the home
- Appliances such as stoves and blenders
- And many others