Were you severely injured in a traffic collision, slip and fall, or other preventable accident in Summerlin, NV? If so, you deserve What’s Right, and Sam & Ash Injury Law will help you seek justice and financial compensation for your losses. Call or contact us today for a free consultation with a skilled attorney.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Summerlin
Experience matters when you need legal help. Our top-rated personal injury lawyers in Summerlin handle a broad range of cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Auto accidents are a leading cause of death and injury in Nevada and across the United States. Pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcyclists each have unique vulnerabilities, but all road users can sustain life-changing injuries in a collision. At Sam & Ash Injury Law, our legal team conducts detailed investigations to determine liability and demand maximum compensation from all responsible parties after a wreck.
- Slip-and-fall injuries – Injuries from slips, trips, and falls can happen to anyone, anywhere. Falling at ground level is dangerous enough, but the consequences can be catastrophic when it happens from steps, staircases, scaffolds, or unsecured ledges. Our proven personal injury lawyers help slip-and-fall victims demand fair compensation and hold negligent property owners accountable.
- Unsafe premises incidents – Individuals and businesses that own, rent, or control properties in Summerlin are responsible for the safety and security of lawful visitors. They must keep their premises reasonably well-maintained, repair potential hazards promptly, and warn visitors of dangers that haven’t been addressed yet. When property owners fail to uphold their duties and someone gets hurt, our legal team fights to hold negligent parties accountable and secure full and fair compensation for accident victims.
- Dangerous product injuries – As consumers, we have a right to safe and reliable products. When manufacturers cut corners, they can put defective products on the market that cause serious harm. Companies have deep pockets and corporate attorneys who work hard to prevent you from getting What’s Right after an injury. An aggressive personal injury attorney from Sam & Ash Injury Law can level the playing field and fight for maximum compensation for you.
- Dog bites – A dog attack can leave victims with catastrophic injuries that last a lifetime. Fortunately, most bites are covered by the dog owner’s homeowners or renters insurance policy. Our experienced attorneys will fight for fair compensation that accounts for your past, present, and future losses.
- Boating accidents – Boating is a popular recreational activity in Nevada, but it comes with dangers. Intoxication, distraction, operator error, and equipment malfunctions can lead to devastating injuries. A successful personal injury claim in Summerlin can compensate you for your medical bills, lost wages, lost earning potential, pain and suffering, and other losses.
- Traumatic injury cases – Severe trauma can impact victims and families forever. If you or a family member is living with a catastrophic injury and someone else is to blame, put Sam & Ash Injury Law to work for you.
- Elder abuse and neglect – Many families rely on nursing homes and other senior living facilities to provide professional, compassionate care to vulnerable adults. When a facility or staff member abuses their position of trust, older adults who deserve to enjoy their golden years with dignity suffer. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned to build a solid personal injury case to restore your loved one’s health and wellbeing.
- Wrongful death – Losing a beloved family member is never easy. But it’s especially difficult when someone else is responsible for their death. While no amount of money can ever bring a relative back, the compensation you could recover from a wrongful death claim can provide financial support and a measure of closure as you rebuild your life.
If you’re looking for a respected personal injury firm in Summerlin, Sam & Ash Injury Law won’t disappoint. Reach out to us for a free case review today.
Common Causes of Personal Injury Cases in Summerlin
There are all kinds of personal injury cases in Summerlin, but they share a common root cause ― negligence. To have a valid personal injury claim in Nevada, you must prove that someone else’s carelessness led to an accident that harmed you.
Proving negligence means establishing that someone had a duty to keep you safe, failed in that duty, and caused injuries and damages that can be remedied through financial compensation.
Leading causes of personal injury lawsuits include:
- Car accidents
- Tractor-trailer collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driver collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber/Lyft crashes
- Product liability
- Animal attacks
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
If you believe you have a legal claim, talk to an attorney with experience handling personal injury cases in Summerlin. A lawyer can explain the claims process and discuss the pros and cons of taking legal action with you.
What Kinds of Damages Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Case in Nevada?
Compensation in a Nevada personal injury case could include money for:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Incidental costs related to your injuries, such as the costs of traveling to and from medical appointments
- Lost wages and benefits
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Reasonable burial, cremation, or funeral costs incurred by surviving loved ones
At Sam & Ash Injury Law, our attorneys will review the full scope of your losses to place a full and fair value on your case. While most personal injury claims resolve in settlements, we won’t hesitate to take your case to trial if that’s what it takes to recover the results you deserve.